Save Favorites Garmin Nuvi 650 – In order to provide you the accurate data with the help of satellite Garmin developed the Garmin Nuvi 650. The GPS device also offers the several features like you can save the favorites. Here in this article, we are going to describe the steps-by-step process to Save Favorites Garmin Nuvi 650.
Save Favorites Garmin Nuvi 650
Easy Steps to Save Favorites Garmin Nuvi 650 – garmin.com/express:
- First of all, you need to connect your Garmin device to your system.
- In order to connect the device to your system use the USB cable.
- Connect one end of the cable to your system and other end to your system.
- After connecting your device to your system, double-click on the My Computer.
- Now, select the Nuvi Drive and then right-click on it.
- After that, from the list select Explorer to open the Nuvi Drive folder.
- Furthermore, search and double-click on the Garmin Folder 1.
- In addition, double-click on the GPX folder and then copy the current GPX file from the folder.
- Now, you need to paste the copied file to the other place and then rename it.
- You can change the name to current1.gpx and then save the file on your system.
If you follow the above mentioned steps precisely then you will be able to Save Favorites Garmin Nuvi 650. In case you find it difficult to follow the process then you may contact Garmin Support. You may also change the saved file according to your requirements. Let’s follow the process to edit the favorites on a Garmin Nuvi 650.
Edit Favorites On Garmin Nuvi 650 – garmin.com/express:
- Open the dashboard of your Garmin device after connecting the device to your system.
- Furthermore, click on the Menu button and then select Where from the Menu.
- In addition, you need to select Favorites and then click on the Edit option.
- Now, you can make all the changes to the file and then click Save to save the changes you have made.
If you are facing some issues then you may contact Garmin Support or visit us at garmin.com/express for the further help.
Commonly Asked Questions by Users – garmin.com/express:
- how to backup garmin gps
- Where to save garmin gps favorites
- Unable to transfer favorites to garmin nuvi
- where are favorites stored on garmin gps
- How to manage garmin favorites on pc
- How to move garmin nuvi to another system
- Unable to save garmin waypoints to sd card
- How to take the Garmin Connect backup
In order to fix these issues, you may contact the Garmin Support for the best resolution. In case you may face some issues after following the basic troubleshooting then you may visit us at garmin.com/express for the advanced troubleshooting steps guide download. You can connect with the team using either of the given methods to get the resolution in a very less time. #garmin express